Careers at Peggs & son.
Peggs & son. Is a growing small independent business based on the south east coast of the UK, Brighton.
We are a highly motivated and passionate company who strive to maintain high standards of service while delivering a diverse selection of clothing brands sourced from around the globe.
We pride ourselves on being a tight knit group who work to support each other while encouraging personal growth as well as the fast pace business.
Residing in the heart of the Brighton community we strive to be inclusive of sexuality, gender, race and religion.
Full Time Ecommerce Stock Operative (Picker & Packer)
This role would be a minimum 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work will be required. Salary based on age and experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Pick orders from stock rooms correctly and efficiently growing a great understanding of stock inventory
- Pack orders to high standard to ensure customer experience is superb
- Shipping of parcels via logistic systems
- Communication with customers delivering excellent experience
- Sizing of garments accurately
- Assisting role in stock room control
- Basic understanding of use of computers
- Reading + Writing
- Maintain high presentation skills
- Taking instruction and executing with own initiative
- Clear communication skills with staff and customers
If interested, please send an email with your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com